Online Marketing Powers Online Success
It is no longer enough to only have a site that looks good, is easy to use, and has a quality product consumers want and need. To gain a foothold in this competitive market one must utilize smart interactive marketing strategies. aRes Travel has the know-how to grow your brand awareness and maximize your booking engine conversions.
Working with you, aRes Travel conceives and implements targeted online campaigns designed to drive traffic to your website and turn more lookers into bookers. This is accomplished through a combination of well known tools and emerging interactive methods, explained below.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
The purpose of Search Engine Marketing, or SEM, is to promote your website’s visibility in search engine results pages; the closer to the top of the first page of search results, the better. aRes Travel utilizes Facebook Advertising and Google Adwords to achieve this goal.
The following types of strategically targeted text ad campaigns are created and managed for clients:
- Cost per click (CPC) - traffic is directed to your website through search advertisements and cost is determined by the number of “clicks” on those advertisements
- Pay per click (PPC) - traffic is directed to your website through search advertisements, where the cost of each “click” is determined by bids on keyword phrases relevant to your market
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is "optimizing" website pages and tags to achieve higher ranking in search results. This is done through selecting specific keywords and keyword phrases associated with your product or service and strategically adding them to site text. With proper SEO execution, your website becomes more relevant to search engine searches and their page rankings. The text appearing at specific locations, such as in the title tag and the Meta Tag of the page's code, gets special attention by search engines, because they compare information found there with other pages to determine relevance.
More effective and affordable than direct mail, email marketing helps you keep customers coming back. We create our campaigns for email addresses collected from your opt-in lists and never employ bad practices or spam emails.
aRes Travel employs a wide range of effective email marketing services:
- Attractive, professional promotional or email newsletter templates
- Campaign management from start to finish
- Pull and scrub lists from your aRes Travel opt-in list
- Set up and manage trigger email campaigns
- Set up and manage drip campaigns
- Facebook and Twitter email integration
Today the internet conversation is firmly in the court of social media. It is imperative for your company or product to enter into this rich market, and aRes Travel can give you a strong social foundation.
aRes Travel will help you start your social conversation through:
- Creation/Set up of Facebook and Twitter pages
- Facebook booking engine widget for booking directly from your Facebook page
- Customized design of your social media sites to reflect your website’s look and feel
- Social media campaigns highlighting special deals or promotions
Online Media & Banner Ad Placement
A more “traditional” form of interactive marketing, banner and website advertisements are a tried and true method of driving traffic to your website. Advertising highlighting your product or special deals is placed on websites viewed by your target audience in the following forms:
- Banner advertisements
- Third party ad distribution on behalf of the affiliate
- Ad insertions throughout the aRes Travel Ad Network
Detailed Tracking and Reporting
To complement our full array of interactive marketing services, aRes Travel provides robust and detailed tracking and reporting. This reporting will let you know how well our marketing efforts are performing. They also help instruct on our future strategies by showing where and what portions of the campaign had the best returns for your business.
We collect and deliver data in several forms:
- Tracking IDs (site IDs), templates, and Toll Free numbers to support the of tracking affiliates various campaigns and special events
- Standard and customized reports on an incremental basis in support of affiliate, communicating metrics to internal and external stakeholders
- Integrate affiliates’ Web and eCommerce tracking code (ex. Google Analytics) throughout the entire booking engine transaction process to provide a clear picture of the consumer as well as calculate ROI on marketing campaigns
- Provide all customer information (phone, email, address, etc.) to the affiliate and the member hotel or attraction for direct follow up with the guest via pre-arrival emails, direct mail, etc.
Interested in learning more about how interactive marketing can help your business? Please contact us today.
For affiliates wishing to request supplemental aRes Travel marketing services, use our Supplemental Services Order Form here.
Order Marketing Services