Optimize your booking process for mobile traffic
Every day, the share of internet traffic generated through mobile devices increases. Mobile traffic to the aRes Travel booking engine has climbed to 20% of all visits network-wide. To continue to be a driving force in travel booking, aRes Travel has optimized our booking engine for mobile. Now, when a potential customer engages with the booking engine, they can use this optimized version to quickly navigate through their purchase. This ease of use increases your booking opportunity for consumers on the go.
Mobile Booking Engine Features:
- Developed using the HTML5 mobile framework, supporting all major mobile devices, including iOS, Droid, Blackberry, and Windows Phones
- Mobile device detection on all incoming traffic with redirection notification for a cleaner transition
- Deep link integration from your native application or existing mobile site
- One-click call to book link to our call center
- App-like look and feel proven to produce better results
- Fully brandable and customizable user interface
- Easy to implement
Benefits for travelers:
- User experience designed specifically for mobile devices
- Make day of or in-market hotel bookings
- Purchase tickets to attractions on the spot
Advantages for Affiliates:
- Increased market share
- Additional in-market revenue opportunity
- New marketing channel aimed at a young, tech-savvy traveler
aRes Mobile currently supports the booking of hotel reservations (including deals) and attraction tickets, and displays real-time rates and availability. Future aRes Mobile releases will include the ability to book packages and additional aRes Travel Network products.
If you'd like to talk with us about going mobile, please contact your account manager.
Looking to the Future
We have big plans for the mobile landscape and aRes Travel's goals for the future. As we move forward, we are focusing on the convergence of Social, Mobile, and Local and ambient reality. Plans for future releases of aRes Mobile, include local alerts, mobile itineraries, geolocation and demographic targeted offers and advertising.